The quantitative ATP-Meter measures the active biomass present in the networks. It is an indicator of circulating and/or released flora.
She allows to :
- better understand the reactions between bacteria and hydraulics depending on the events
- Search and target bacteriological disorders in real time in sanitary facilities without going through the laboratory
- Adopt a suitable strategy depending on the installation
Diagnosis based on measuring the proliferation of all microorganisms makes it possible to:
- qualify the bacteriological state of cold and hot water networks
- detect the part of the installation – the filter for example – which contaminates the network and correct the faults
- determine work emergencies related to water quality rank
- the priorities for intervention in the buildings studied.
In short, to conduct a real curative and preventive plan in high-risk sites such as hospitals or spas
AIGA SAS uses the flora quantification technique by ATP-Metrie, provided by GL-BIOControl.
What is ATP-Metrie? Download
This method of investigation – immediate and inexpensive – allows us to offer you a guarantee of results based on periodic campaigns to measure the biofilm present (or rather absent) from your networks when a NewIonic™ device is installed.