Efficiency of NEW IONIC equipments can be judged on results once the installation is in operation. On each site, AIGA SAS undertakes a pre-diagnosis of the suitability of the equipment to use, with the aim of guaranteeing results. A series of trials is then carried out to measure the additional energy delivered, in relation to a given amount of fuel.
- PRE-DIAGNOSIS BEFORE INSTALLATION
- SAVINGS MEASURED BY METROLOGICAL PROTOCOL
- COMMITMENT TO RESULTS
- EQUIPMENT REMOVED IF OBJECTIVES NOT REACHED
- RECOMMENDATION OF MONITORING YIELD BY MEASURING ENERGY
Maintenance reduced to an absolute minimum
NEW IONIC equipment needs no maintenance, properly speaking, as only its peripheral filters require maintenance at regular intervals.
- ANNUAL CLEANING OF FUEL FILTERS